11.17.2010

Who is Mr. We you ask?

First, let me say that I will give credit where credit is due.. well...sort of...

My husband is the best guy in the world - the perfect other half of me.  He says I'm a kite and he's just standing there on the beach watching me fly all over the place while he's holding the string - calm, cool, collected.  That's pretty much how our life goes, INCLUDING restyling furniture and all of the many other projects I orchestrate.

So the joke is, I have a habit of saying "we" should do this, or "we" should do that, when what I really mean is "he".  Like for instance, I want to make a chalkboard to fit in this amazing frame I found, and as I was explaining what I wanted to do I said "we" should go to Home Depot to get the wood and chalk board paint.

I think you see where I'm going with this :)

heh.

So now, I call him Mr. We.  I think it fits perfectly.....

Best!
Jenn

1 comment:

Debra@Dejarenew.blogspot.com said...

Ahhh that is a cute story! Thanks for sharing!

My email ~~ fleawith@gmail.com ~~